- Except for film processing, all work on the image must be that of the maker.
- Prints must be mounted and matted. Mats may be proportional to the size of the prints but must not exceed 16 x 30. Framed prints are not allowed.
- Prints must be 5 x 7 or larger.
- Toning is permissible.
- Prints will be evaluated on a light box, according to PSA rules.
- A completed Submission Form should be attached to the upper-left corner of the back of the mat. One additional Submission Form should be given to the Print Director. Submission Forms will be available at meetings or may be downloaded.
- The photographer’s name should not appear on the front of a submitted print. If the print is so marked, the Print Director will mask the name before the print is evaluated.
- To download and print the Submission Form - Click Here.
- All camera work, minor adjustments and "creative" changes must be by the maker.
- Digital images submitted for evaluation must be received by email or on a CD/DVD by the Digital Director no later than midnight on the Saturday preceding the evaluation. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Digital images must be in jpeg format, sized no larger than 1024 pixels on the longest side, and should be named using the format "[Image Title] - [Photographer's Name]" (i.e. Tulip Garden - Jane Doe)
- To identify a submission as an Assigned Subject image, add "-AS" after your name, i.e., Tulip Garden - Jane Doe - AS
- Members may enter a maximum of 2 images for each evaluation, plus one additional image when there is an Assigned Subject included in the evaluation. Images may be submitted as prints or digital projections.
- An image may be re-submitted for evaluation if it has never won an award in the Camera Club of Richmond's end of year competition.
- Except for film processing, the image must be entirely the work of the maker.
- If a submitting member gives a print entry to another member to deliver due to his or her absence from an evaluation meeting and the entry is not delivered as intended, the submitting member, upon notifying the Print Director prior to the next regular evaluation, may, if approved by the Print Director, enter the undelivered image(s) as a makeup entry at the next regular evaluation.
- Prints being submitted for evaluation should be delivered to the Print Director at the evaluation meeting no later than 6:45 p.m.